IFB-20-HHL-006, Punono Road Improvements, Nienie Pastoral Lots
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
INVITATION FOR BID
Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
Land Development Division
IFB NO.: IFB-20-HHL-006
- Punono Road Improvements, Nienie Pastoral Lots, Hamakua, Hawai`i Island, State of Hawai`i.
- Posted on Friday, September 6, 2019
- Addendum 1
- Posted on Wednesday, Sept. 25
- Addendum 2
- Posted on Thursday, Sept. 26
- 01a Notice to bidders
- 01b WRS 494
- 01c APP 494
- 01d HI190001 01-04-2019
- 01e Apprenticeships Rev. 2017-11-09
- 01f State-Holidays-2019-2020_rev1
- 02a Instructions for Bid Submittal
- 02b Bid Package Envelope Cover
- 02c Bid Offer Form
- 03a AG 003 Contract Form
- 03b AG 009 Contractor’s Ackg
- 03c AG 010 Standards of Conduct
- 03d AG 011 Scope of Svcs
- 03e AG 012 Comp and Pymt
- 03f AG 013 Time of Performance
- 03g AG 014 Civil Service WJA
- 03h AG 015 Special Conditions
- 03i DHHL CGC
- 03j AG 008 103D General Conditions
- 04a Notice of Intention to bid
- 04c Corporate Resolution Form
- 04d PC 2007-05 Bid Security Bonds
- 04e SPO-038 Hawaii Product Preference 11-20-10
- 04f Form 1-Certification of Bidders Participation 08-25-10
- 04g Form 2 Monthly Report of Contractors Participation 08-25-10
- 04h Certification of Compliance for Employment of State Residents – Exhibit 2
- 06d01 Surety Bid-Proposal Bond exhibit A
- 06d02 Performance Bond _surety_ exhibit b 6-21-07
- 06d03 Performance Bond exhibit c 11-17-98
- 06d04 Labor & Material Bond _surety_ exhibit d 6-21-07
- 06d05 Labor & Material Bond exhibit e 11-17-98
- 06d08 Perform Bond for Suppl Agmt exhibit h 11-17-98
- 06d09 Contrator Ackg exhibit i 11-12-97
- 06d10 – Surety Ackg exhibit j 11-12-97
- PUNONO ROAD IMPROVEMENTS
SEALED BIDS for IFB No.: IFB-20-HHL-006, PUNONO ROAD IMPROVEMENTS, NIENIE PASTORAL LOTS, District of Hamakua, County of Hawaii, State of HAWAII, will be received by the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL), at Hale Kalanianaole, 91-5420 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707, until 2:00 p.m., Hawaii Standard Time (H.S.T.) October 4, 2019, at which time all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud. Bids received after the time fixed for opening or delivered anywhere other than as specified above will not be considered.
This project consists of furnishing all Labor, Equipment, Materials and Supervision to satisfactorily complete the PUNONO ROAD IMPROVEMENTS in the Nienie Pastoral Lots, Hamakua, Hawaii.
To be eligible to submit a bid, the Bidder and/or his subcontractors shall possess all required valid State of Hawaii licenses and specialty licenses needed to perform the work for this project. A surety bid bond will be required for this Invitation for Bids (IFB).
This project is subject to Section 103D, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and to the payment of not less than the prevailing salaries and wages promulgated by the State of Hawaii, Department of Labor and Industrial Relations.
Bid documents may be examined at or obtained from Hawaii Awards & Notices Data System (HANDS) at the State Procurement Office website (SPO):
There is no fee assessment to download the IFB documents from the HANDS website.
It is the responsibility of Interested Bidders to check the HANDS website for any addenda issued by DHHL.
All prospective bidders/offerors are invited to attend a PRE-BID CONFERENCE to be held 11 A.M., H.S.T, on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019, at the West Hawaii District Office located at 64-754 Mamalahoa Hwy. Kamuela, HI 96743. Subcontractors, vendors and representatives are also invited to attend. The conference is to provide bidders/offerors with an opportunity to ask questions about the contractual requirements and technical aspects of the project. A site visit of the project site will follow the pre-bid conference. Attendance of the pre-bid conference and/or site visit is not a condition for submitting a bid, but strongly recommended. Persons needing special accommodations due to a disability may submit such requests to Kelbert Yoshida, Land Development Division, e-mail to [email protected]
A written NOTICE OF INTENTION TO BID is required and shall be received by the DHHL, Land Development Division, at 91-5420 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707, no later than September 24, 2019. Submittal of a NOTICE OF INTENTION TO BID via facsimile at (808) 620-9299, or e-mail to [email protected] is acceptable.
Bids shall comply with the requirements of the IFB. Bids that do not comply with the IFB may be subject to disqualification. DHHL reserves the right to amend the IFB by written addenda, to reject any and all bids, or to waive any defects in said bids where DHHL deems it is in the best interest of the State.
CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS BY STATE AND COUNTY CONTRACTORS PROHIBITED. If awarded a contract in response to this solicitation, offeror agrees to comply with HRS §11-355, which states that campaign contributions are prohibited from a State and county government contractor during the term of the contract if the contractor is paid with funds appropriated by the legislative body between the execution of the contract through the completion of the contract.
Questions regarding this project may be directed in writing to Kelbert Yoshida, Land Development Division, DHHL, 91-5420 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707, via facsimile at (808) 620-9299, or e-mail to [email protected] .
Dated at Kapolei, Hawaii, this 6th day of SEPTEMBER, 2019.
DEPARTMENT OF HAWAIIAN HOME LANDS
William J. Aila, Jr., Chairman
Hawaiian Homes Commission
Posted on the internet at: https://hands.ehawaii.gov/hands/opportunities