Department of Hawaiian Home Lands/Hawaiian Homes Commission
Contact Center: (808) 620-9500
Street Address: 91-5420 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1879, Honolulu, Hawai`i, 96805
- Join DHHL’s Email List
- Homesteader or Applicant Change of Address Form
- Request an Application Forms Packet
- Hale Pono’i Meeting Room Information and Reservations
- Not sure if your contact information with the Department is current?
Homestead Services Division
- Homestead Applications Branch (808-620-9220) helps beneficiaries apply for homestead leases. Provides application and Kumu Ohana (genealogy) verification forms and maintains the waiting lists for homestead awards.
- Loan Services Branch (808-620-9240) helps beneficiaries finance home construction. Offers loans for home repairs, farming and ranching and arranges repayment schedules. Seeks assistance from the private and public sectors for loan financing.
- District Operations Branch helps lessees and homestead applicants with a range of services. Six district offices also maintain homestead areas and facilities.
East Hawaii District Office
808-974-4250 | Fax 808-974-4255
160 Baker Avenue, Hilo, Hawaii 96720
West Hawaii District Office
808-887-6053 | Fax 808-887-6056
PO Box 125, Kamuela, Hawaii 96743 | 64-756 Māmalahoa Highway, Kamuela, HI, 96743
Maui District Office
808-760-5120 | Fax 808-760-5122
655 Kaumuali’i Street, Suite 1, Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Molokai District Office
808-560-6104 | Fax 808-560-6665
PO Box 2009, Kaunakakai, Hawaii 96748
Oahu District Office
808-620-9250 | Fax 808-620-620-9269
PO Box 1879, Honolulu, Hawaii 96805
Kauai District Office
808-274-3131 | Fax 808-274-3133
3060 Eiwa Street, Room 203, Lihue, Hawaii 96766
Information and Community Relations Office:
To make a Uniform Information Practices Act (UIPA) request you may use the State of Hawai`i Office of Information Practices’ form and send an e-mail to [email protected]