IFB-21-HHL-017, Furnish and Install Energy Conservation Measures to Building D, Kulana Oiwi Multi-Service Center
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Issued May 14, 2021
- NOTICE OF CANCELLATION – June 23, 2021
- Invitation for Bids (Offer Form, Specifications and Special Conditions)
- Exhibit A (Energy Conservations Measures to be Furnished and Installed)
- Exhibit B (Sample Notice of Intent to Bid)
- Exhibit C (Sample Bid Security)
- Exhibits D & E (Sample Performance and Payment Bonds)
- Exhibit F (Requirements of Chapter 104, HRS)
- Site photographs and building layout
- Pre-Bid Conference via Microsoft Teams
- Friday, May 21, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. HST
- Join the Virtual Meeting
- Call-In Option (Audio Only)
- +1 808-829-4853
- Phone Conference ID: 725 083 79#
Sealed bids to furnish and install energy conservation measures to Building D of the Kulana Oiwi Multi-Service Center, Kaunakakai, Island of Molokai, Hawaii, will be received up to 2:00 pm HST on Monday, June 21, 2021, at the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, Attention: Allen Yanos, Land Management Division, Hale Kalanianaole, 91-5420 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707 at which time all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud. Bids received after the time fixed for opening or delivered anywhere other than as specified above will not be considered.
The project consists of furnishing and installing various recommended energy conservation measures based on an ASHRAE Level 2 energy audit to Building D. Building D was constructed in 1998 and contains a gross floor area of approximately 7,705 square feet. The building is co-owned by the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, Office of Hawaiian Affairs, and the Association of Owners of Kulana Oiwi and contains offices, conference rooms, break rooms, and restrooms. The project is intended to improve the building’s energy performance, reduce its energy use, and thereby lower the owners’ electricity costs.
All prospective bidders are invited to attend an online pre-bid conference via Microsoft Teams scheduled for Friday, May 21, 2021 at 10:00 am HST. The notice of intention to submit a bid is due on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 2:00 pm HST.
Bid documents containing further detailed information, including how to join the online pre-bid conference may be viewed or obtained from the Hawaii Awards & Notices Data System (HANDS) at the State Procurement Office website at https://hands.ehawaii.gov/hands/opportunities. There is no charge to download the bid documents for this IFB from the HANDS webpage.
Direct questions relating to this IFB to Allen Yanos via email at [email protected] or by FAX at (808) 620-9479.