Legislative Proposal to Authorize Limited Casino Gaming
Legislative Proposal to Authorize Limited Casino Gaming in the Form of a Single Integrated Resort
- Native Hawaiian Caucus Presentation (Jan. 2021)
- Hawaiian Homes Commission C-1 Presentation PDF (Dec. 2020)
- Hawaiian Homes Commission C-1 Presentation Video Recording of Presentation (Dec. 2020)
Virtual Beneficiary Consultation Meetings
- Monday, January 18 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 19 at 12 p.m
- Beneficiaries may comment on this proposal as part of the Beneficiary Consultation process by e-mailing [email protected] up until February 19, 2021.
- Prevalence of problem gambling in IOWA – Revising Shaffer’s adaptation hypothesis
- A Science-Based Framework for Responsible Gambling: The Reno Model
- Developing and regulating casinos: The case of Singapore
- Understanding the Influence of Gambling Opportunities: Expanding Exposure Models to Include Adaptation
- Socio-Economic Impacts of Japanese Integrated Resorts
- An examination of the validity and reliability of the Positive Play Scale: findings from a Canadian national study