Grants 2022-2023Posted on Nov 2, 2023 in Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
As part of the Native Hawaiian Development Program Plan, DHHL makes available annual grant funding to nonprofit organizations that demonstrate a purpose to benefit native Hawaiians. The Department has offered grants in several program areas over the years as a means of implementing the community development component of the rehabilitation fund. Grant offerings reflect DHHL priorities and community interests.
Request for Proposals:
- RFP-23-HHL-001: Grant for Improvements to Existing Facilities on Hawaiian Home Lands (Statewide)
- RFP-23-HHL-002: Grant for Existing Programs and Services in Existing Homesteads (Statewide)
- RFP-23-HHL-003: Grant for Project Implementation (Statewide)
- RFP-23-HHL-004: Grant for Community Capacity Building (Statewide)
Pre-Proposal Orientation Sessions (Teleconference):
Orientation sessions are optional. The information provided at each orientation will be the same and each session will cover all four of the DHHL RFPs. For full RFP information, click here.
- Tuesday, August 2, 2022 – 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 3, 2022 – 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, August 5, 2022 – 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Note: Interested parties are advised to go to the State Procurement Office website, Hawaii Awards and Notices Data System (HANDS), Bidding Opportunities for the official public posting, and for further information.