RFP-23-HHL-002, Grant for Existing Programs and Services in Existing Homesteads (Statewide)
Request for Proposal
Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
RFP NO.: RFP-23-HHL-002
Grant for Existing Programs and Services in Existing Homesteads (Statewide) – Grant Application
- Grant Application Packet (PDF)
- Grant Application Forms (WORD)
- Attachment A – DHHL Monthly Lease Report, as of June 30, 2022
- Grant Application Package Checklist
- Addendum No. 1
- Addendum No. 2
Pre-proposal Orientation Sessions (Teleconference)
Orientation sessions are OPTIONAL. The information provided at each orientation will be the same and each session will cover all four of the DHHL RFPs. To learn more about the other RFPs, click here.
- Tuesday, August 2, 2022 – 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 3, 2022 – 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, August 5, 2022 – 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Note: Interested parties are advised to go to the State Procurement Office website, Hawaii Awards and Notices Data System (HANDS), Bidding Opportunities for the official public posting, and for further information.