NOTICE TO BIDDERS
INVITATION FOR BID
Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
Land Development Division
IFB NO.: IFB-12-HHL-010
SEALED BIDS for IFB No.: IFB-12-HHL-010, SEWERAGE SPILL RESPONSE, Islandof Oahu, State of Hawaii, will be received by the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL), at Hale Kalanianaole, 91-5420 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707, until 02:00 p.m., Hawaii Standard Time (H.S.T.) Tuesday, May 15, 2012, at which time all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud. Bids received after the time fixed for opening or delivered anywhere other than as specified above will not be considered.
The successful Contractor for this project must be able to respond to sewerage spills with a Field Response Team (FRT) on existing and future residential homesteads on the Island of Oahu. The Contractor’s Field Response Team (FRT) must be experienced in performing spill containment and cleanup of the area to State Department of Health (SDOH) Protocol Standards. The successful Contractor’s team, must be able to diagnose and contain the problem in a timely manner. At times, the situation may call for minor emergency repairs to contain the spill and follow up reports to the Department of Health.
To be eligible to submit a bid, the Bidder and/or his subcontractors shall possess all required valid State of Hawaii licenses and specialty licenses needed to perform the work for this project. A surety bid bond will be required for this IFB.
This project is subject to Section 103D, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and to the payment of not less than the prevailing salaries and wages promulgated by the State of Hawaii, Department of Labor and Industrial Relations.
Bid documents may be examined at or obtained from DHHL at the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands Web site: https://dhhl.hawaii.gov/procurement/
There is no fee assessment to download the IFB documents from the DHHL Web site.
It is the responsibility of Interested Bidders to check the DHHL Web site for any addenda issued by DHHL.
No Pre-Bid Meeting will be held for this IFB.
A written NOTICE OF INTENTION TO BID is required and shall be received by the DHHL, Land Development Division, at 91-5420 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707, no later than 2:00 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time (H.S.T.) Friday, May 04, 2012. Submittal of a NOTICE OF INTENTION TO BID via facsimile at (808) 620-9299 is acceptable.
A properly executed and notarized STANDARD QUALIFICATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR OFFERORS, SPO Form-21 (“Questionnaire”) is required and shall be submitted to the DHHL for evaluation no later than 22:00 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time (H.S.T.) Friday, May 11, 2012. The Questionnaire can be downloaded at the State Procurement Office website: http://hawaii.gov/forms/state-procurement-office/form21.pdf/view.
Bids shall comply with the requirements of the IFB. Bids that do not comply with the IFB may be subject to disqualification. DHHL reserves the right to amend the IFB by written addenda, to reject any and all bids, or to waive any defects in said bids where DHHL deems it is in the best interest of the State.
Questions regarding this project may be directed in writing to Patrick Young, Land Development Division, DHHL, 91-5420 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707 or via facsimile at (808) 620-9299.
Dated at Honolulu, Hawaii, this 16th day of April 2012.
DEPARTMENT OF HAWAIIAN HOME LANDS
Albert “Alapaki” Nahale-a, Chairman
Hawaiian Homes Commission
Posted on the internet at: http://hawaii.gov/spo/notices
TABLE OF CONTENTS
(Included in IFB-12-HHL-010.zip)
IFB NOTIFICATION AND INFORMATION
- IFB SIGN-IN SHEET
- IFB NOTICE
- STATE WAGE RATE SCHEDULE NO. 478
- APPRENTICE WAGE RATE SCHEDULE NO. 478
TECHNICAL PROVISIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- SCOPE OF WORK
SAMPLE DHHL CONTRACT
- CONTRACT FOR GOODS OR SERVICES (FORM AG-003 REV. 06/22/2009)
- CONTRACTOR’S ACKNOWLEDGMENT (FORM AG-009 REV. 07/25/2008)
- CONTRACTOR’S STANDARDS OF CONDUCT (FORM AG-010 REV. 11/15/2005)
- TIME OF PERFORMANCE (FORM AG-013 REV. 11/15/2005)
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS (FORM AG-015 REV. 11/15/2005)
- GENERAL CONDITIONS (FORM AG-008, 4/15/09)
- DHHL INTERIM GENERAL CONDITIONS (August 16, 2005)
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR BID SUBMITTAL
- TITLE PAGE (BID PACKAGE ENVELOPE COVER)
- BID OFFER FORM
- NOTICE OF INTENTION TO BID
- STANDARD QUALIFICATION QUESTIONNAIRE
- TAX CLEARANCE FORM A-6
- DLIR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE FORM LIR#27
- CORPORATE RESOLUTION
- EXHIBIT A – SURETY BOND
- EXHIBIT B – PERFORMANCE BOND (SURETY)
- EXHIBIT C – PERFORMANCE BOND
- EXHIBIT D – LABOR AND MATERIAL PAYMENT BOND (SURETY)
- EXHIBIT E – LABOR AND MATERIAL PAYMENT BOND
- EXHIBIT F – COMBINATION PERFORMANCE AND PAYMENT BOND
- EXHIBIT G – PERFORMANCE BOND (SURETY) FOR SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT FOR GOODS AND SERVICES
- EXHIBIT H – PERFORMANCE BOND FOR SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT FOR GOODS AND SERVICES
- EXHIBIT I – CONTRACTOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- EXHIBIT J – SURETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- SPO-38 CERTIFICATION FORHAWAIIPRODUCT PREFERENCE
- CERTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE FOR FINAL PAYMENT
- FORM 1 – CERTIFICATION OF BIDDERS PARTICIPATION
- FORM 2 – MONTHLY REPORT OF CONTRACTOR’S PARTICIPATION
- CERTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE FOR EMPLOYMENT OF STATE RESIDENTS – HRS CHAPTER 103B, AS AMENDED BY ACT 192, SLH 2011 – EXHIBIT 2