Kapolei BC Meeting Regarding Limited Casino Gaming Legislative Proposal
Kapolei Beneficiary Consulation Meeting Regarding Limited Casino Gaming Legislative Proposal
Purpose: The purpose of the meeting is to provide information to DHHL Kapolei Beneficiaries regarding the draft legislative proposal regarding gaming and provide an opportunity for Kapolei beneficiaries to provide their mana`o on the proposal.
Hawaiian Homes Commission Dec. 2020
- C-1 – Legislative Proposal to Authorize Limited Casino Gaming in the Form of a Single Integrated Resort Property in Kapolei, Island of Oahu, on Hawaiian Home Lands Designated for Commerical Use
- C-1 – Video Recording of Presentation
Virtual Beneficiary Consultation Meeting
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 7 p.m.
- Prevalence of problem gambling in IOWA – Revising Shaffer’s adaptation hypothesis
- A Science-Based Framework for Responsible Gambling: The Reno Model
- Developing and regulating casinos: The case of Singapore
- Understanding the Influence of Gambling Opportunities: Expanding Exposure Models to Include Adaptation
- Socio-Economic Impacts of Japanese Integrated Resorts
- An examination of the validity and reliability of the Positive Play Scale: findings from a Canadian national study