Maui County Fire Department Access Easement Land Use Request – Ualapue, Molokai
Background Information: The Maui County Fire Department is looking to acquire private property to establish a new fire station on the east end of Molokai. The private property is adjacent to DHHL lands in Ualapu`e. The Fire Department is seeking an easement from DHHL to better allow large firetrucks and vehicles to access a newly planned fire station at the site. The purpose of the meeting is to provide more information regarding the Fire Department’s request and collect beneficiary mana`o on the Fire Department’s request to use DHHL Ualapu`e lands for an access easement.
- Virtual Beneficiary Consultation Meeting
- June 23, 2021 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Meeting Notes – Coming soon
- Meeting Video:
- HHC Submittals – August 2021
- G-1: Accept the Beneficiary Consultation Report for the Maui County Fire Department’s Request to Utilize Hawaiian Home Lands for an access easement Ualapu`e, Moloka`i TMK (2) 5-6-002:036 (por.) and 002 (por.)
- F-2: Approval to Issue a License for Easement, County of Maui, Department of Fire & Public Safety, Ualapu`e, Moloka`i, TMKS: (2) 5-6-002:001 (por.) and :036 (por.)