The Land Management Division manages the department’s non-homestead land, income properties, and a comprehensive land inventory.
808-620-9450 | Fax 808-620-9479
- Technical Services Branch provides technical services emphasizing the preparation of appraisals and the documentation of license and easement agreements. The branch is computerizing the land inventory.
- Land Management Branch manages the department’s lands not under homestead lease. Includes maintaining the lands and working with general lessees and licensees.
- Income Properties Branch develops DHHL’s non-homestead land for income purposes.
Types of Land Dispositions:
- General Leases long term leases for industrial and commercial uses.
- Revocable Permits month to month and are for any approved use.
- License Agreements public uses such as utilities, telecommunication facilities, and homestead organizations.