Nanakuli Beneficiary Consultation on LicensesPosted on May 15, 2015 in Community News, Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, Land Management Division, Public Information, Public Notice
May 15 , 2015
Dear Nanakuli Beneficiaries:
The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL) invites you to attend a meeting to discuss requests from the following organizations:
- Honolulu Community Action Program, Inc. (“HCAP”). HCAP was a licensee under DHHL License No. 614 and is requesting a new license for another five years.
- House of Salvation Church & Bible School, Inc. (“House of Salvation”). The House of Salvation is the successor to His Highest Praise Westside, the organization that originally held DHHL License No. 613. The House of Salvation is requesting a new ten-year license retroactive to September 1, 2010 under its current name.
- St. Rita’s Catholic Church (“St. Rita’s”). St. Rita’s is currently a licensee under DHHL License No. 503 and is requesting an additional term of 65 years.
- Hale Ola Ho’opakolea, Inc. (“Hale Ola”). Hale Ola is a lessee under DHHL General Lease No. 240 and is requesting a new general lease for a term of sixty-five (65) years.
The meeting will be held at:
- PLACE: Ka Waihona 0 Ka Na’auao Charter School Cafeteria building,
89-195 Farrington Highway, Waianae
- DATE: Tuesday, June 2, 2015
- TIME: 6 : 00p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
We hope you will make time to attend and participate .
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact Allen G. Yanos, DHHL Land Management Division, at telephone: (808) 620-9460, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Jobie M.K. Masagatani, Chair
Hawaiian Homes Commission