Water Policy Plan Workshops Begin TonightPosted on Mar 31, 2014 in Meeting Announcements
DHHL Draft Water Policy Plan Beneficiary Consultation
The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands developed a draft Water Policy Plan and is seeking your mana‘o and feedback. The draft document is available for review and comment at dhhl.hawaii.gov/po/water.
We are conducting a series of statewide Beneficiary Consultation Meetings on the draft plan on the following dates and locations. All meetings are from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- March 31 Kaua‘i Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle Cafe
- April 1 O‘ahu Blanche Pope School Cafe – Waimānalo
- April 2 Moloka‘i Lanikeha Community Center
- April 7 Maui DHHL Paukūkalo Communtiy Center
- April 8 O‘ahu Stevenson Middle Cafe – Honolulu
- April 9 Lāna‘i Lāna‘i High & Elementary Cafe
- April 14 O‘ahu Kapolei Middle School Cafe – Leeward
- April 15 Hawai‘i DHHL Kūhiō Hale – Waimea
- April 16 Hawai‘i Hilo High School Cafe
Please visit dhhl.hawaii.gov/po/water for more information or call the DHHL Planning Office at (808) 620-9517.
Oʻahu Beneficiary Consultation begins tomorrow at Blanche Pope Elementary School in Waimānalo.
Blanche Pope Elementary School
41-133 Huli St, Waimanalo, HI
(808) 259-0450 | Click for Map