Water Policy Plan Workshops Begin TonightPosted on Mar 31, 2014 in Beneficiary Consultation, Community News, Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, Planning Office, Public Information, Public Notice
DHHL Draft Water Policy Plan Beneficiary Consultation
The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands developed a draft Water Policy Plan and is seeking your mana‘o and feedback. The draft document is available for review and comment at dhhl.hawaii.gov/po/water.
We are conducting a series of statewide Beneficiary Consultation Meetings on the draft plan on the following dates and locations. All meetings are from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- March 31 Kaua‘i Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle Cafe
- April 1 O‘ahu Blanche Pope School Cafe – Waimānalo
- April 2 Moloka‘i Lanikeha Community Center
- April 7 Maui DHHL Paukūkalo Communtiy Center
- April 8 O‘ahu Stevenson Middle Cafe – Honolulu
- April 9 Lāna‘i Lāna‘i High & Elementary Cafe
- April 14 O‘ahu Kapolei Middle School Cafe – Leeward
- April 15 Hawai‘i DHHL Kūhiō Hale – Waimea
- April 16 Hawai‘i Hilo High School Cafe
Please visit dhhl.hawaii.gov/po/water for more information or call the DHHL Planning Office at (808) 620-9517.
Oʻahu Beneficiary Consultation begins tomorrow at Blanche Pope Elementary School in Waimānalo.
Blanche Pope Elementary School
41-133 Huli St, Waimanalo, HI
(808) 259-0450 | Click for Map