DHHL Draft Water Policy Plan Beneficiary ConsultationPosted on Mar 7, 2014 in Community News, Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, Hawaiian Homes Commission, Public Information, Public Notice
The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands developed a draft Water Policy Plan and is seeking your mana‘o and feedback. The draft document is available for review and comment at dhhl.hawaii.gov/po/water.
We are conducting a series of statewide Beneficiary Consultation Meetings on the draft plan on the following dates and locations. All meetings are from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- March 31 Kaua‘i Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle Cafe
- April 1 O‘ahu Blanche Pope School Cafe – Windward
- April 2 Moloka‘i Lanikeha Community Center
- April 7 Maui DHHL Paukūkalo Communtiy Center
- April 8 O‘ahu Stevenson Middle Cafe – Honolulu
- April 9 Lāna‘i Lāna‘i High & Elementary Cafe
- April 14 O‘ahu Kapolei Middle School Cafe – Leeward
- April 15 Hawai‘i DHHL Kūhiō Hale – Waimea
- April 16 Hawai‘i Hilo High School Cafe
Please visit dhhl.hawaii.gov/po/water for more information
or call the DHHL Planning Office at (808) 620-9517.