- Audio from this morning’s briefing:
THE TWENTY-SEVENTH LEGISLATURE
REGULAR SESSION OF 2014
COMMITTEE ON HAWAIIAN AFFAIRS
Senator Maile S. Shimabukuro, Chair
Senator Clayton Hee, Vice Chair
NOTICE OF INFORMATION BREIFING
DATE Friday, January 17, 2014
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
PLACE: Conference Room 224
State Capitol Building
415 South Beretania Street
A G E N D A
The purpose of this informational briefing is to discuss how non-homesteading land dispositions, such as revocable permits, licenses and general leases, are created by the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, and how this process correlates to the Hawaiian Homes Commission Act and the expectations of its beneficiaries.
The following parties are invited to participate:
1. Director Jobie Masagatani, DHHL
2. Robin Danner, Sovereign Councils of the Hawaiian Homelands Assembly / Kumu Camp Anahola Beach Retreat
3. Native Hawaiian Legal Corporation
4. George Grace Jr. and Carroll Cox, Kalaeloa Raceway Park
No public testimony will be accepted.
If you require auxiliary aids or services to participate in the informational briefing (i.e. ASL or foreign language interpreter, or wheelchair accessibility), please contact the committee clerk at least 24 hours prior to the briefing so that arrangements can be made.
For further information, please call the Committee Clerk at 586-7793.