LMD – Land Management Division
Land Management Division: Manages the department’s non-homestead land, income properties, and a comprehensive land inventory.
808-620-9450 | Fax 808-620-9479
- Technical Services Branch provides technical services emphasizing the preparation of appraisals and the documentation of license and easement agreements. The branch is computerizing the land inventory.
- Land Management Branch manages the department’s lands not under homestead lease. Includes maintaining the lands and working with general lessees and licensees.
- Income Properties Branch develops DHHL’s non-homestead land for income purposes.
Types of Land Dispositions:
- General Leases long term leases for industrial and commercial uses.
- Revocable Permits month to month and are for any approved use.
- License Agreements public uses such as utilities, telecommunication facilities, and homestead organizations.
Other Projects and Requests:
- Commercial Properties
- 2019 DISPOSITION OF HAWAIIAN HOME LANDS BY GENERAL LEASES FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS ON OAHU AND MAUI
- 2018 SOLICITATION FOR AINA MAUNA FERAL CATTLE REMOVAL PROJECT, HUMUULA SECTION
- 2018 SOLICITATION FOR AINA MAUNA FERAL CATTLE REMOVAL PROJECT, PIIHONUA SECTION 2018 Solicitation of Renewable Energy Project on Hawaii Island
- 2018 Solicitation of Renewable Energy Projects on Oahu and Maui
- 2017 Public Notice – Waimea Hydroelectric Project