Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
Please note: DHHL’s Kapolei Office Cashier Hours (walk-in payments only) are from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Monday through Friday. All other transactions must be handled on an appointment-only basis. See below from appropriate contacts.
DHHL Contact Center:
- DHHL is currently experiencing intermittent telecom interruptions. If you are unable to access the Department’s main telephone line, call (808) 427-3145. (Updated 1/25/22)
- (808) 620-9500
- [email protected]
- P.O. Box 1879, Honolulu, Hawai`i, 96805
Forms and Information:
- Join DHHL’s Email List
- Lessee or Applicant Change of Address Form
- Request an Application Forms Packet
- Hale Pono’i Meeting Room Information and Reservations
Hawaiian Homes Commission
Homestead Services Division
- District Operations Branch helps lessees and homestead applicants with a range of services. Six district offices also maintain homestead areas and facilities.
East Hawaii District Office
808-974-4250 | Fax 808-974-4255
160 Baker Avenue, Hilo, Hawaii 96720
West Hawaii District Office
808-887-6053 | Fax 808-887-6056
PO Box 125, Kamuela, Hawaii 96743 | 64-756 Māmalahoa Highway, Kamuela, HI, 96743
Maui District Office
808-760-5120 | Fax 808-760-5122
655 Kaumuali’i Street, Suite 1, Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
Molokai District Office
808-560-6104 | Fax 808-560-6665
PO Box 2009, Kaunakakai, Hawaii 96748
Oahu District Office
808-620-9250 | Fax 808-620-9269
PO Box 1879, Honolulu, Hawaii 96805
Kauai District Office
808-274-3131 | Fax 808-274-3133
3060 Eiwa Street, Room 203, Lihue, Hawaii 96766
Information and Community Relations Office:
To make a Uniform Information Practices Act (UIPA) request you may use the State of Hawai`i Office of Information Practices’ form.
For language interpretation or translation for services offered by the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, please call our Contact Center at (808) 620-9500.
Ke makemake i ke kōkua ma ka ‘ōlelo Hawai῾i, e kelepona mai i ke Ke῾ena Kāko῾o ma ka (808) 620-9500.