Can I switch my application to another island?

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 in

Yes, you may transfer your application from one list or island to another. You will need to fill in and submit the Transfer of Hawaiian Home Lands Application form with the Homestead Services Division of DHHL.

It is important to note that according to Hawaii Administrative Rules Section 10-3-6(b), when making this change, your application will go to the bottom of the wait list for the new location.