Ag Peer-To-Peer Pilot Grant Program
- Ag Peer-To-Peer Grant Powerpoint Presentation PDF
- Ag Peer-To-Peer Grant Application Instructions PDF
- Ag Peer-To-Peer Grant Application Form Word Doc
Purpose: For DHHL beneficiaries to assist agriculture lessees and others use their homestead lot for agriculture production
- $200,000 total available statewide
- Optional: Match funds and In-kind donations
- May apply for up to $100,000 per organization
- May apply for up to a 2 year grant period
Overview of Agriculture Peer-to-Peer Pilot Grant Program
- Should I apply?
- Who’s eligible?
- What projects are eligible?
- Preparing the application
- Key dates
- Beneficiary organizations
- With federal 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Using a fiscal sponsor with federal 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Incorporated as a nonprofit w/o federal 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Other 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation with a land disposition and engaged in agriculture
Organizations with outstanding DHHL grants, reports, deliverables and violations under a DHHL land disposition
Please see the downloadable documents for more information.