DHHL Water Policy Plan
Come help protect and direct the future of DHHL and our water! We are beginning community meetings to provide information and to get your mana‘o to develop a Water Policy Plan that will guide us as we manage and invest in the water resources and rights of the Trust.
- What rights can be asserted by DHHL?
- How should we balance development and protection of water?
- What are the most critical water issues in your community?
Meetings will be held beginning Oct. 23. All meetings are from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.:
- Oct. 23 O‘ahu Stevenson Middle School Cafeteria
- Oct. 30 Kaua‘i Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle Sch. Cafeteria
- Nov. 4 Moloka‘i Lanikeha Community Center
- Nov. 5 O‘ahu Kapolei Middle School Cafeteria
- Nov. 6 O‘ahu Blanche Pope Elementary Cafeteria
- Nov. 7 Lāna‘i Lāna‘i Elementary & High Cafeteria
- Nov. 12 Hawai‘i DHHL Kūhiō Hale – Waimea
- Nov. 13 Hawai‘i Hilo High School Cafeteria
- Nov. 14 Maui DHHL Paukūkalo Community Center
Please visit dhhl.hawaii.gov/po/water for more information or call (808) 620-9517.